- Fund managers are typically responsible for the preparation of financial statements of their underlying investment, in accordance with ASC 946, which requires the valuation of investments under ASC 820 – Fair Value Measurements.
- The AICPA Revenue Recognition Task Forces issued ASC 606 guidance related specifically to fund managers that should be considered when implementing the new revenue recognition standard.
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly discusses the latest trends in SCA enforcement.
- This on-demand Baker Tilly webinar discusses the Bank Secrecy Act, model system validation and tuning / optimizing the anti-money laundering model.
- If you are considering consulting as a full time career and have the ability to ride the highs and the lows, you won’t be disappointed.
- Previous Next