- In this videos series, Todd Stokes, managing partner – D.C. metro area, holds an exclusive interview with Gary Rappaport, founder and CEO of Rappaport Companies.
- South Carolina became the first state to adopt the NAIC Insurance Data Security Model Law, requiring all insurance organizations licensed in the state to be subject to the new regulation.
- Reporting requirements for various life insurance contract transactions require significant changes as a result of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA).
- The SEC has proposed updating its rules for exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and letting ETFs that satisfy certain conditions to come market more quickly. If the rule is finalized, the ETFs will be granted exemptions from the Investment Company Act’s requirements that govern the sale of fund shares.
- On June 30, 2018, the California state legislature passed an unprecedented privacy regulation, the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, which takes many of its cues from the European Union’s (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Previous Next