- Baker Tilly's project finance team was hired to prepare a comprehensive financing package to assist in funding a new mixed-use community's first phase of development.
- Jacque Lee and Rob Kane analyze some of the new tax rules created by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) and explain how breweries can benefit from these new measures.
- Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer outlined Democratic priorities on healthcare and calls on colleagues to pass a healthcare package that includes funding for extenders, addresses the opioid crisis, stabilizes ACA markets and provides federal reinsurance funding.
- Construction projects represent some of the most significant and high-profile expenditures for higher education institutions. To address the risks of project overruns, fraud and abuse, institutions must effectively leverage their skills and resources, including internal audit.
- Baker Tilly Capital structured the first PACE Wisconsin financing deal to redevelop a warehouse into Hotel Indigo Madison.