- A large multi-state health plan launches comprehensive reporting and analytics solution designed to scale their quickly growing value-based program needs and meet business objectives.
- A large multi-state health plan deploys healthcare analytics platform, expanding capabilities to manage quality & risk score calculations & reporting, to improve operational efficiency & care quality.
- A health plan that offers a full range of health insurance, implements marketing automation platform to achieve marketing and member engagement objectives, while positioning for future opportunities.
- The FASB plans to publish by this summer an update to U.S. GAAP that will make businesses more clearly distinguish between debts that are due right away versus those on which they have time to make payments. The board expected to publish the update earlier this year, but it had to delay finalizing the amended guidance while it prioritized work related to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA).
- The program opens the door for owners of Section 202 projects to address significant repairs and maintenance.