- CMS has announced that it is looking into reports that some providers are directing their Medicare eligible patients to sign up for individual market plans in an effort to receive higher reimbursement rates.
- The final rules report on CMS final rate determination for Medicare payments in 2017 and, for some facilities, final rules that include new quality measures, scoring methodologies, and updates to existing programs.
- Are you confident in the value you provide to healthcare payers?
- CMS proposes a new rule aimed at reducing antibiotic overuse and improving equal access to health services.
- Healthcare reform created a paradigm shift to value-based care. Is your organization prepared?
- Previous Next