- To prepare for the impending paradigm shift in the post-acute care space, senior living organizations with skilled nursing facilities need to develop a plan to understand their current level of risk readiness.
- The Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act changes how Medicare pays physicians who provide care to Medicare beneficiaries by scoring the physicians on the quality of care they provide.
- CMS announced it will introduce a comparison tool for six states to compare provider networks.
- CMS has announced that it is looking into reports that some providers are directing their Medicare eligible patients to sign up for individual market plans in an effort to receive higher reimbursement rates.
- The final rules report on CMS final rate determination for Medicare payments in 2017 and, for some facilities, final rules that include new quality measures, scoring methodologies, and updates to existing programs.
- Previous Next