- During this webinar, Baker Tilly NFP tax and CHNA experts revisit the importance and fundamental accounting of community benefit reporting and outline specific tactics to capture and report outcomes from your CHNA implementation plan.
- This webinar reviews what senior living providers need to know to be prepared for the completion of the Facility Assessment, as required by phase two of the ROP.
- CMS made a positive mention of the Physician-Focused Payment Model Technical Advisory Committee in a request for information.
- Healthcare Consulting Practice Leader David Gregory and Manager Christina Cool discuss the challenges it takes for payers to understand the value and cost of your technology, as well as how Baker Tilly can help you tell a winning story.
- Healthcare Consulting Practice Leader David Gregory and Manager Christina Cool discuss how having experience working with health plans and providers helps life sciences clients better communicate to their stakeholders.