- The program opens the door for owners of Section 202 projects to address significant repairs and maintenance.
- Infographic: Attendees of a recent healthcare webinar responded about their revenue cycle operations. Download the infographic to learn more about technologies that can help you improve your bottom line.
- Publications predict a negative outlook for not-for-profit hospitals in 2018. There are immediate actions that hospitals can employ to move forward in this time of uncertainty.
- The $1.3 trillion omnibus spending bill included numerous funding increases for health programs, including addressing the opioid crisis, but failed to include measures to stabilize the ACA markets.
- President Trump signed a $1.3 trillion FY 2018 omnibus spending bill on March 23, just hours after its passage through the Senate. Find out what this new bill means for healthcare in the United States.