- It is critical for a medical device company to quickly develop a strategy to generate a comprehensive body of evidence to reverse negative coverage decisions if a medical technology has already been classified as experimental or investigational. Learn more about developing the strategy.
- CMS released the Final Hospital Payment Rule, which includes 2018 Medicare payment rate increases for acute care and long-term care hospitals, as well as updates hospital discharge policies.
- CMS drafted the Final Rule that addresses the Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for Skilled Nursing Facilities for FY 2018, SNF Quality Reporting Program, SNF Value-Based Purchasing Program and Survey Team Composition.
- CMS released the proposed 2018 Physician Fee Schedule, which includes changes to Medicare payment policies, payment rates and quality provisions for providers who treat Medicare patients.
- Q2 Dental Bites: how to leverage your practice management software for benchmarking and KPIs