- Sales performance is always top of mind for sales leaders and finance executives, but lacking timely, reliable data and the right management and reporting tools, they cannot drive fact-based, systemic sales performance improvements.
- Cross-selling to existing customers is known to be a more profitable route to expand revenues than acquiring new customers, yet many organizations struggle to cross-sell effectively.
- Successful companies put the customer experience at the center of their operations and as a result, enjoy competitive positioning and a premium pricing advantage.
- Improve your company’s sales effectiveness and potential for growth by discovering the ways you are wasting money when investing in your sales team.
- B2B organizations are rapidly building their web presence in an attempt to take advantage of the opportunities of the e-commerce channel. But the investment in e-commerce is more than developing a website. It is imperative that organizations take a comprehensive look at the capabilities required to execute their strategy and enable the ideal customer experience in their e-commerce channel.
- Previous Next