- B2B e-commerce is more than just a channel for companies, it is a way to shift their offline businesses into high gear online and provide a world class multi-channel customer experience that B2B customers now expect.
- Market and technology factors are creating disruption in credit unions’ key customer segments and offerings. Combined with continued lobbying by large banks to discontinue their tax exempt status, credit unions need to distinguish themselves to compete against banks and non-traditional financial institutions.
- Alan Whitman, CPA, Office Managing Partner, Baker Tilly, was featured in Crain’s Detroit Business recently when he was part of a panel giving advice to business startups on how to avoid common pitfalls.
- Get the most out of your customer experience.
- Learn how to apply next generation analytics to your voice of consumer initiatives to outpace the competition.
- Previous Next