- On April 1, 2015, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) voted to propose a one-year deferral of the effective date of the new revenue recognition standard, Accounting Standards Update (ASU) No. 2014-09, Revenue from Contracts with Customers (Topic 606), for both public and private entities.
- A Fortune 500 company retained Baker Tilly’s expertise to navigate an OIG audit and assist with responding to whistleblower allegations.
- Watch Baker Tilly’s government contractor advisors along with other industry leaders discuss Government Contracting in 2015.
- Cybersecurity compliance requirements for contractors are not always clearly defined or consistently applied. Requirements often depend on a number of factors, including the agency data/systems being used, contractor services being provided, and contracting processes.
- As the executive orders and related regulations issued by the Department of Labor begin to take effect, contractors and subcontractors find themselves subject to a wide range of new regulations. Combat compliance issues by downloading, “Assessing the President’s Year of Action: What Contractors Need to Know.” The article, published in the March 2015 issue of Professional Services Council’s (PSC) Service Contractor magazine, provides an overview of the orders, penalties for noncompliance, tips on becoming and remaining compliant.
- Previous Next