- Government contractor advisors outline the impacts of the proposed Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) rules.
- In a recent issue of Construction Fraud, Baker Tilly advisors outlined how to protect your organization from fraudulent behaviors. Download, “An Ounce of Prevention: A Guide for Combating Fraud in Construction,” to detect problems early.
- Baker Tilly government contractor advisors discussed tips for “Surviving your next GSA Audit” in a recent FedPubs webinar.
- A large, multi-national services contractor engaged Baker Tilly to identify Service Contract Act non-compliances under multiple contracts. Baker Tilly deployed a team of experienced professionals to review payroll and fringe benefit data for covered employees, in addition to identifying other areas of concern.
- As Department of Labor (DOL) investigations become more frequent and aggressive, construction contractors have come under fire for Davis-Bacon Act (DBA) compliance issues. Refresh your knowledge of DBA’s numerous requirements and learn how to proactively address compliance issues. Fight fire with knowledge; read this article now.
- Previous Next