- In the wake of recent natural disasters, it is important for companies to understand potential U.S. GAAP accounting implications.
- FASB has released four major updates to U.S. GAAP that will go into effect in the next few years. These sweeping changes — combined with plans to reform the tax code and reduce federal regulations under the Trump administration — have created a volatile environment for CFOs and controllers. Here's a summary of what’s changing and when the changes, if applicable to you, will hit your financial statements.
- Landing your dream job can be tough, but there are easy ways to increase your chances of success.
- How RCTs and other alternative study designs can be used to provide evidence of clinical utility to payers.
- The revenue recognition standard has specific considerations for life sciences companies.
- Previous Next