- If your organization is enabling marketing technology, or just wanting to get more out of what you already have, you need to ensure it all works, and that it all works together.
- The second quarter of 2017 showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 2.6 percent, 3.3 percent and 3.9 percent, respectively, for the quarter.
- The International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (IAASB), the International Ethics Standards Board for Accountants (IESBA), and the International Accounting Education Standards Board (IAESB) published a joint report that outlines potential ways to promote professional skepticism in auditing. The three international standard-setters said increasing complexity of business and financial reporting underscores the importance of professional skepticism.
- Oftentimes, the most unusual questions that are asked during an interview also have the tendency to be the most important.
- A service recovery process should be a key part of every company's customer experience strategy. Learn how an effective service recovery can actually increase customer satisfaction, trust & loyalty.
- Previous Next