- A FASB proposal aims to offer relief to utility and oil-and-gas companies when they determine whether the FASB’s new lease accounting rules apply to some existing land easements or rights of way. A proposed amendment to the board’s lease accounting standard would exempt companies with existing arrangements from having to sort through paperwork to determine if the old deals should be accounted for as leases.
- Baker Tilly tax professionals discuss the recently reissued Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015 partnership audit regulations and what this new regime will mean to you.
- Ed Gersek, Inc. determined it was the right time to put two of its quarries and real estate assets up for sale to local buyers, and chose Baker Tilly Capital as its investment bank to facilitate the transactions.
- This whitepaper analyzes key data and trends for auto dealerships for the second quarter of 2017 with comparison to the second quarter of 2016.
- View this complimentary, on-demand webinar to learn about the U.S. Tax Court’s recent Avrahami case and what it could mean for your captive in the future.
- Previous Next