- The House issued the first draft of its tax reform bill, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, with major changes including cutting down the number of tax brackets, eliminating most itemized deductions and phasing out the estate tax.
- Listen to this webinar recording to gain a deeper understanding of the higher education landscape and learn more about re-connecting your HR priorities with your institutional priorities.
- Use the market access checklist as a resource to ensure you are providing the right level of evidence supporting your technology or device.
- A working group of the PCAOB’s Investor Advisory Group (IAG) urged the PCAOB to update a standard related to an auditor’s consideration of a client’s illegal acts. The current standard has remained largely unchanged since it was issued in 1988, but the advisory panel said the world has changed since then.
- Before procuring an ERP system or BoB application for energy-specific operating functions, utilities should first outline system requirements and examine business processes and regulatory rules.
- Previous Next