- Baker Tilly’s cybersecurity specialists explain important steps you and your business should take to safeguard critical social media and other information before making it publicly available. More importantly, learn methods to assess your overall exposure, determine vulnerabilities and help reduce your attack surface on social media.
- Technologies like distributed ledgers, cloud computing, big data and analytics are changing the way audit firms serve their clients. Audit firms expect that the changes may become so extensive that they may change the nature of the audit itself.
- Do-it-yourself mergers and acquisitions has become a symptom of many failed privately held company sale transactions. Learn how a lead M&A advisor can help manage and build the best deal for your business.
- Baker Tilly's 2017 year-end tax letter examines the most pertinent tax issues our clients are facing this year, including tax reform and how it may affect corporations and pass-through businesses.
- Groundwork should be laid before a storm ever comes, but when one is on the way a construction management team should follow these key steps to ensure a fair and accurate reimbursement for any damage.
- Previous Next