- The AICPA issued the 2018 edition of the Audit and Accounting Guide (AAG) for state and local governments. The updated state and local government guide includes material related to several standards the GASB has published recently.
- The FASB plans to hold what Chairman Russell Golden believes will be the last public debate on its much-watched insurance accounting project in June. Golden said the board does not plan to reopen the debate on the method by which life insurers must update their cash flow assumptions, a central part of the plan that has been criticized by insurers.
- Understanding the Service Contract Act in an era of enforcement
- With the European Union's (EU) GDPR enforcement date looming and many organizations still attempting to determine their GDPR potential exposure, use this assessment to ask some critical questions and quickly determine your organization's data footprint and potential impact.
- How does your dealership compare on key metrics? Baker Tilly's benchmarking survey provides insight on profitability, sales, finance and insurance and other key metrics for 4th quarter 2017.
- Previous Next