- In Baker Tilly’s 2017 year-end tax letter, our professionals offer insights into what recent tax reform legislation means to individuals and businesses.
- Startups and small businesses may be able to reduce their income tax liability with a research credit when they increase qualified research expenses.
- The SEC said it will give broker-dealers additional time to comply with the third phase of its reporting rules for large traders. The securities industry wants the third phase of the reporting rules eliminated because they overlap with other reporting requirements.
- USCIS recently provided guidance on what they expect to see in regional centers' operational plans. Is your plan current?
- Expert testimony regarding damages is often challenged on the basis that the expert has failed to properly consider causation. In some cases, the Courts have ruled that the expert is allowed to assume causation and does not have to do further work to evaluate the causal linkage. In others, the Courts have ruled that expert opinions should be excluded for failing to consider causation.
- Previous Next