- Seneca Nation of Indians (SNI) developed one of the largest tribal owned solar projects in the U.S. to become more energy self-sufficient while reducing the overall energy costs for its members.
- In an excerpt from Private Equity Craves Specialty Food Companies, panelists from our recent panel discussion share operational and transactional challenges facing private equity firms in today’s food and beverage market.
- Employee benefit plan specialists provide case study examples as they discuss effective strategies and important considerations.
- Some SEC officials believe the FASB’s best course for clearing up the contentious debate about U.S. GAAP’s definition of materiality is to return to the established guidance from the accounting board and the market regulator. The board’s effort to update its definition has been embroiled in controversy since the board proposed making a change in 2015.
- The SOFE Career Development Seminar discussed several notable topics, including the impacts of the financial crisis, lessons learned on fraud and NY DFS cybersecurity requirements.
- Previous Next