- With states still trying to increase revenues, they are becoming even more creative and aggressive with their avenues for collection.
- An estate plan is only a first step; compliance with that plan may help it to survive a challenge on audit. Baker Tilly notes some of the perils and pitfalls of common estate planning techniques.
- In Baker Tilly’s 2017 year-end tax letter, our professionals offer insights into what recent tax reform legislation means to individuals and businesses.
- Startups and small businesses may be able to reduce their income tax liability with a research credit when they increase qualified research expenses.
- The SEC said it will give broker-dealers additional time to comply with the third phase of its reporting rules for large traders. The securities industry wants the third phase of the reporting rules eliminated because they overlap with other reporting requirements.
- Previous Next