- The SEC is planning to finish the rules requiring public companies to embed interactive data directly into their financial statement within the next 12 months, according to William Hinman, director of the Division of Corporation Finance. The market regulator proposed the rule in March 2017 in an effort to streamline public companies’ use of the eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL).
- Listen to our webinar regarding how meals and entertainment expenses as well as employees awards are being affected by the new tax reform law.
- The SEC will not finish its work on the executive compensation rules from the Dodd-Frank Act for at least another six months, William Hinman, director of the SEC’s Division of Corporation Finance, told a House panel during a recent hearing. Hinman told lawmakers that the regulatory agency’s agenda is too busy for it to address the executive compensation rules during the foreseeable future.
- Watch this Plex Manufacturing Cloud webinar to learn how to drive performance like 14 percent lower warranty rates, 40 percent lower supplier defect rates, 1 percent higher first pass yield, and 8 percent higher on-time delivery.
- The new cybersecurity tool released by the Center for Audit Quality (CAQ), provides guidance to help board members establish a dialogue with financial statement auditors related by cyber risk.
- Previous Next