- In our latest article, Partner Ken Fleming talks to Bisnow about the growing appeal of transformational M&As.
- This easy to use sample disclosures document includes both U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and Statutory accounting standards for insurance companies.
- Congress passed a budget deal on Feb. 9 that included a number of the hospital industry’s key priorities, including a delay of the Medicaid Disproportionate Share Hospital pay cuts and an extension of the Medicare Dependent Hospital Program.
- The ever-changing landscape of higher education requires institutions to consciously maximize the relationship between Internal Audit (IA) and Compliance functions. Institutions are placing greater emphasis on promoting collaboration across the function responsible for assessing risks and those that work to mitigate risks and perform compliance activities.
- Many contractors quickly respond to project opportunities with enthusiasm before thoroughly considering whether it makes sense for their business. This article, featured in Construction Executive, outlines a better way to evaluate projects that balances the optimism of a win with the practical need to make a profit.
- Previous Next