- The Baker Tilly Capital NMTC team assisted in securing more than $12 million of New Markets Tax Credit allocation for the expansion of a qualified health center into rural Pennsylvania.
- Understand the metrics included in our banking industry benchmarks key performance indicator (KPI) report more thoroughly with our insight into some of the current KPIs.
- Department of Education withdraws 2011 and 2014 guidance on campus sexual assault; issues interim Dear Colleague Letter
- FASB’s guidance on reporting hedging transactions is complicated and is currently a leading cause of restatements. But that could change, now that the FASB has issued ASU No. 2017-12.
- Healthcare Consulting Practice Leader David Gregory and Manager Christina Cool discuss the challenges it takes for payers to understand the value and cost of your technology, as well as how Baker Tilly can help you tell a winning story.
- Previous Next