- There were 41 transactions that closed in the Pittsburgh regional market during the first quarter of 2017, a decline of 28.1 percent from the 57 closed transactions in the prior quarter (Q4-2016).
- Does your firm have an annual compliance checklist of required filings and payments? Baker Tilly shares insights to stay organized and ensure the various federal, state and local business deadlines are met.
- The AICPA said the Audit and Accounting Guide (AAG) AAG: Reporting on an Entity’s Cybersecurity Risk Management Program and Controls (aag-cyb) provides a framework for managing cybersecurity risks. The guide explains how to implement the framework and report on an organization’s program for managing technology risks on a company-wide basis.
- Join Baker Tilly for a HIPAA and cyber-risk assessment focused webinar that helps senior living and healthcare providers uncover potential weaknesses in their security policies, processes and systems. The webinar also arms organizations with practical ideas for managing cyber and HIPAA risks.
- Are you aware of the tax implications for becoming a U.S. resident? Pre-immigration tax planning is critical in maintaining an individual’s net worth/personal wealth.
- Previous Next