- The Tax Cuts and Job Acts signed into law on Dec. 22, 2017, created a new benefit for cooperatives and their patrons. Learn more about the new deduction under section 199A.
- A Midwestern electric utility sought assistance with filing a FERC Form 1 Annual Report and a PJM Open Access Transmission Tariff
- 2018 will be another year of changing customer wants, needs & expectations. Here are 3 New Year's resolutions to make to better understand & serve your customers.
- See how the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act significantly changed the depreciation and expensing rules for business assets.
- The new tax law will impact how REITs will make future business decisions. This article outlines some of the primary considerations REITs should keep in mind as they navigate the new rules.
- Previous Next