- In IMPA-HR HR News magazine, Baker Tilly outlines a process for integrating workforce and succession planning into daily operations to address public sector employee turnover.
- For heavy lease users across the retail, airline, manufacturing/distribution and construction sectors, the new lease accounting standard will have significant implications. Our latest Bisnow article provides details regarding the changing standards.
- The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) approved a contentious rule to let mutual funds electronically provide annual and semiannual reports as their primary means of communications to shareholders. The rule previously required mutual funds to send paper reports unless shareholders opted to receive them electronically, and the change flips the default. The SEC also issued two preliminary rulemaking documents for comment to improve fund disclosures.
- Understand the metrics included in our banking industry benchmarks key performance indicator (KPI) report more thoroughly with our insight into some of the current KPIs.
- Baker Tilly’s banking industry benchmarks report provides management with an easy to read resource to evaluate your financial institution’s performance in key areas.
- Previous Next