- Many contractors quickly respond to project opportunities with enthusiasm before thoroughly considering whether it makes sense for their business. This article, featured in Construction Executive, outlines a better way to evaluate projects that balances the optimism of a win with the practical need to make a profit.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act contains significant international tax provisions that will drastically change the way U.S. multinationals are taxed and conduct business abroad as well as how foreign multinationals will operate in the U.S.
- The second webinar in Baker Tilly’s attack surface management series explores how cybersecurity vulnerabilities are exploited and what your organization should be doing to identify and remediate.
- In the final part of Baker Tilly’s three-part workforce and succession planning series, organizations take steps to tailor training programs and optimize market competitiveness.
- There were 264 reported healthcare M&A transactions that closed during the fourth quarter of 2017, with an aggregate reported deal value of $68.8 billion. Of these transactions, 46 were middle-market transactions with a reported deal value of $8.7 billion.
- Previous Next