- Baker Tilly's Christina Cool is a contributing author of this study discussing how a percutaneous ventricular assist device is associated with positive patient outcomes.
- The accounting rules for mergers and acquisitions can be complicated depending on how a deal is structured. Here are four questions to ask to help you record your transaction correctly.
- Learn the best ways to help your company gain coverage from both providers and payers for your new technology.
- Mortgage lenders and servicers providing payment relief after natural disasters must be aware of potential impacts on compliance.
- CMS made a positive mention of the Physician-Focused Payment Model Technical Advisory Committee in a request for information.
- Previous Next