- A decision by the Third Court of Appeals gives holders of unclaimed property the right to challenge a state’s authority to conduct an audit and escheat abandoned property.
- An updated W-4 means your payroll provider may be telling you to update your withholding allowances in the near future.
- The new section 199A deduction provides an opportunity for all companies involved in the food and beverage supply chain to reduce their tax liability.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's 2017 Craft beverage M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. craft brewery, craft spirits distillery and other craft beverage markets, as well as select transactions from 2017.
- Identify emerging technologies being deployed in insurance organizations and how it will affect internal audit plans by viewing our on-demand webinar.
- Previous Next