- M&D is the second most-attacked industry when it comes to cybersecurity threats.
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly and Softrax discuss the challenges companies are facing and the surprises popping up along the road to implementation of the new revenue recognition standard, ASC 606.
- FEMA is accepting applications for assistance and has expressed an intent to disburse funds quickly. Whether your organization already manages federal awards or you’re receiving federal awards for the first time, understanding the compliance requirements is critical during this time.
- The Multistate Tax Commission is offering a voluntary disclosure program for certain online marketplace sellers until Oct. 17, 2017.
- The CBO released an updated score of federal healthcare spending over the next decade that predicts spending for people under 65 will total about $705 billion in 2017, and grow to $1.7 trillion by 2027.
- Previous Next