- A beef processing facility secured $20 million in NMTC allocation to support their expansion project. Learn more about the job creation and community impact in Minnesota!
- Watch the presentation from PowerPlex 2018 to learn how the rapid implementation of Plex and Mach2 helped Auria deliver a comprehensive and scaled solution.
- The Public Company Accounting Oversight Board’s (PCAOB) data and technology taskforce picked data analytics and artificial intelligence as its initial topics for gauging the effect of technology on audit work. The task force is carrying out its work as companies and auditors are increasingly using data and technology. The PCAOB put the role of technology in audit work on its research agenda at the end of 2016, and it wants to determine if the rising use of technology creates a need to amend its standards.
- There are several exposure drafts outstanding with the Statutory Accounting Principles (E) Working Group (SAPWG) about additional statutory accounting and reporting guidance under tax reform.
- The Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) recently added a project to its research agenda after inspections found that some accounting firms were not complying with board rules that require auditors to communicate with audit committees about their compliance with various independence rules. The board staff is exploring whether guidance or changes to the rule are necessary.
- Previous Next