- The Central Texas Food Bank constructed a new 135,000 square-foot facility expanding their reach to 150,000 more Texans in need of hunger relief.
- The “Graham-Cassidy” bill is Republicans last hope to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act in 2017.
- The AICPA’s Auditing Standards Board is planning to issue a proposal in October to expand the auditor’s report as part of its effort to align its standards with the guidance from the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board. The proposal is expected to incorporate proposed amendments from another project that addresses an auditor’s examination of financial statement disclosures.
- Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is the global leader in automotive interiors. After a divestiture from its parent company, YFAI needed HR systems to support operations in Asia, Europe & North America.
- Every construction project is unique and eventually most experience a construction claim. Listen in to learn more about fundamentals of the different types of construction claims and their root causes.
- Previous Next