- Avoid the E&I label and make sure reimbursement of your medical device or technology is optimized by planning your reimbursement strategy early.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ final Quality Payment Program rule largely resembles the proposed rule, with some changes related to the calculation of physician scores and the length of reporting periods.
- Baker Tilly discusses key topics SOC issuers should consider as they perform their exams, along with focal points of user entities as they evaluate vendor’s SOC reports.
- Learn about the ways the depository and lending industry could be impacted by the House Ways and Means Committee’s comprehensive tax bill, the Tax Cuts and Job Act.
- Read about the ways hedge fund, private equity and alternative asset industries could be impacted by a number of tax provisions proposed by the House Ways and Means Committee’s comprehensive tax bill, the Tax Cuts and Job Act.
- Previous Next