- In this on-demand webinar, Baker Tilly SOC specialists discuss key topics service organizations and users should consider as they perform their SOC 2® examinations under the new guidance.
- Baker Tilly industry specialists discuss the identification and changing reporting requirements of fiduciary activities.
- Publications predict a negative outlook for not-for-profit hospitals in 2018. There are immediate actions that hospitals can employ to move forward in this time of uncertainty.
- The $1.3 trillion omnibus spending bill included numerous funding increases for health programs, including addressing the opioid crisis, but failed to include measures to stabilize the ACA markets.
- The New York State Department of Financial Services (NYS DFS) has released a revised frequently asked questions (FAQ) document to provide additional clarity about the comprehensive cybersecurity regulation.
- Previous Next