- Through Baker Tilly’s workforce and succession planning support, a governmental power authority was positioned to ensure a smooth transition in workforce as baby boomers neared retirement age.
- Due to major changes across the regulatory landscape as well as technological and economic-driven factors, many electric utilities face decisions about investments in power procurement and generation.
- A special government district forges a path to become a best-in-class organization and realize significant financial savings through a management audit and workforce/succession planning initiatives.
- The new tax reform law will subject certain tax-exempt organizations to a 21 percent excise tax on “excessive” executive compensation payments.
- Understand the new revenue recognition standard (ASC 606), the impacts on your processes and what to do to implement across your organization through our webinars, articles, ebook and more.
- Previous Next