- Mortgage lenders and servicers providing payment relief after natural disasters must be aware of potential impacts on compliance.
- The FASB’s Emerging Issues Task Force took an important step toward answering a question about the accounting for the costs of purchasing business software applications that are managed as a cloud computing service. Before the task force submits a formal recommendation the FASB, it wants more research about how the costs would be capitalized.
- CMS made a positive mention of the Physician-Focused Payment Model Technical Advisory Committee in a request for information.
- The company was struggling to measure its digital marketing efforts, keep up with campaign volume and meet the needs of the business with their existing marketing tools.
- The FASB is considering whether to update the definitions for some primary financial reporting terms such as revenues and expenses. The debate is part of the accounting board’s effort to revise its Conceptual Framework, the guide the board uses to help it write consistent accounting standards.
- Previous Next