- The Treasury Department and IRS provided final regulations for electing out of the centralized partnership audit regime.
- An East Coast joint action agency prepares electric retail cost of service and rate design studies for its member municipal electric utilities utilizing a Baker Tilly rate model.
- Austin Business Journal shares how the Central Texas Food bank financed a new 135,000-square-foot facility with New Market Tax Credits program.
- Upon deciding it was necessary to sell its business assets, Magnolia Brewing approached Baker Tilly Capital to develop and implement a competitive transaction process to ensure maximum value and an optimal transaction structure.
- Baker Tilly SOC specialists take an eye to the first year of SSAE18 and SOC for Cybersecurity, sharing common challenges and lessons learned.
- Previous Next