- Delivered quarterly, Baker Tilly’s Banking and Compliance Update Newsletter provides you and your banking institution with timely information about industry hot topics, developments, trends and more.
- There were 30 middle-market deals with reported deal values in the Great Lakes region during the second quarter of 2018 with an aggregate transaction value of $2.18 billion.
- There were 122 transactions that closed in the Philadelphia regional market during the second quarter of 2018, with an aggregate deal value of $10.4 billion.
- Recently released proposed regulations should clarify some of the uncertainty around section 965 and the repatriation tax.
- Understand the metrics included in our banking industry benchmarks key performance indicator (KPI) report more thoroughly with our insight into some of the current KPIs.