- In this series of insights, we illustrate the critical new concepts of each element of the revenue recognition standard with construction industry-specific scenarios so you can begin to assess the impact it will have on your business.
- Contractors will need to provide qualitative and quantitative information regarding its contracts with customers, the estimates and judgments the contractor used to measure its revenue, and the nature of any assets recognized related to the costs of obtaining the contracts.
- Construction contractors should be aware of a number of other unique accounting and reporting items that may or may not differ from existing guidance under U.S. GAAP.
- This on-demand Baker Tilly webinar covers an overview of the finalized NY DFS cybersecurity law, specifically covering the two-year transition period that addresses implementing a successful vendor risk management program.
- Baker Tilly’s Todd Stokes interviewed on premier business radio webcast about his journey to success in the accounting industry