- Learn about preventative and detective controls that companies use to combat misappropriation of assets and accounting financial statement fraud.
- Benefits of utilizing forensic accountants include drafting discovery, enhancing investigations and offering expert testimony.
- Baker Tilly forensic accountants discuss the risks associated with third-party file sharing services like Dropbox. The article provides an overview of how file sharing services work, recent security issues, common prevention methods and recommended approaches to reduce security risks.
- Cost shifting is the unauthorized transfer of costs from non-reimbursable cost centers to reimbursable cost centers. Reallocated costs are the authorized repurposing of budget dollars resulting from advantageous purchasing practices or efficient delivery of construction services.
- Baker Tilly leveraged deep experience providing forensic accounting services to financial institutions to conduct an investigation into alleged misstatements in borrowings, identify theft, and misstatements related to investments.
- Previous Next