- Chinese retrogression has pushed the EB-5 marketplace to emerging marketing, increasing the need for outsourced source of funds documentation.
- The current landscape in the insurance industry offers traditional insurers and InsurTechs a prime opportunity to provide enhanced customer experiences, new insurance offerings and streamlined processes.
- In this videos series, Todd Stokes, managing partner – D.C. metro area, holds an exclusive interview with Gary Rappaport, founder and CEO of Rappaport Companies.
- South Carolina became the first state to adopt the NAIC Insurance Data Security Model Law, requiring all insurance organizations licensed in the state to be subject to the new regulation.
- Reporting requirements for various life insurance contract transactions require significant changes as a result of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA).
- Previous Next