- View the latest in the construction audit webinar series
- Learn about a complex type of money laundering involving the use of global trade markets and federal enforcement agencies efforts to combat it in an article co-penned by forensic, litigation & valuation services director Scott Stringer published by the American Bar Association.
- “Emerging Trends in Cybersecurity” at the 29th Annual Financial Management Association Conference
- Baker Tilly forensic, litigation, and valuation services experts discuss performing credible lost profit calculations in this recent excerpt from Business Valuation Resources.
- Baker Tilly forensic experts discuss key issues when offering forensic investigation services that arise in providing services to clients with international operations in a three part series.