- Baker Tilly retained by counsel for an insurance claim resulting from Hurricane Irene.
- View the latest in the construction audit webinar series
- Listen in on this American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI) podcast.
- Learn about a complex type of money laundering involving the use of global trade markets and federal enforcement agencies efforts to combat it in an article co-penned by forensic, litigation & valuation services director Scott Stringer published by the American Bar Association.
- “Emerging Trends in Cybersecurity” at the 29th Annual Financial Management Association Conference