- There were 62 reported food and beverage M&A transactions that closed during the first quarter of 2018, with an aggregate reported deal value of $12.8 billion. Of these transactions, eight were middle-market transactions with an aggregate reported deal value of $610 million.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's 2017 Craft beverage M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. craft brewery, craft spirits distillery and other craft beverage markets, as well as select transactions from 2017.
- There were 52 reported food and beverage M&A transactions that closed during the fourth quarter of 2017 with an aggregate deal value of $5.1 billion.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's H2-2017 Specialty foods M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. specialty foods market, industry trends and relevant transactions from the second half of 2017.
- Upon deciding it was necessary to sell its business assets, Magnolia Brewing approached Baker Tilly Capital to develop and implement a competitive transaction process to ensure maximum value and an optimal transaction structure.