- The 2015 Craft Brewers Conference sponsored by the Brewers Association was held this year in Portland Oregon. Baker Tilly moderated a distinguished panel of experts from across many aspects of craft brewery life, including brewery owners, financial consultants, sales chain and distribution consultants, legal advisors, and brewery software solutions.
- The US Department of Labor (DOL) issued a report on its inspection of 2011 employee benefit plan audits, Assessing the Quality of Employee Benefit Plan Audits. The report is quite troubling as the DOL found a deficiency rate that is too high for such an important element of the system to protect participants in employee benefit plans.
- Independent Baker Tilly International member firms, Baker Tilly in the US and Collins Barrow in Canada, provide individuals and business insight into tax considerations when doing business across the border
- As of March 31, 2015, all of the four food and beverage (F&B) segments exhibited positive stock gains during the prior twelve months.
- Kevin Henry, CFO of Food Fight Restaurant Group, describes the benefits he and his organization receive from working with Baker Tilly.
- Previous Next