- Dan Schwarz, co-owner of Lift Bridge Brewing Co., talks about what influenced their decision to work with Baker Tilly’s craft brewery team.
- We are pleased to have the opportunity to provide feedback to the Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF) with respect to the Private Company Council (PCC). At Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) we have strong support for the PCC and its efforts to date in improving financial reporting for the users of private company financial statements.
- Understanding the complicated rules of retirement distribution planning can prevent missteps and help preserve significant portion of an individual’s assets.
- In this update, Baker Tilly focus on the necessary reporting and disclosure to comply with the ACA and potential tax liabilities and health coverage reimbursement relief.
- Any entity that provides minimum essential health coverage (MEC), under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), to its employees must report that coverage to the employees and to the Internal Revenue Service.
- Previous Next