- A beef and pork product manufacturer never thought to try for R&D credits, but Baker Tilly professionals revealed qualifying activities that gave the company a good-sized credit as well as a process that may yield more in the future.
- In an article published in the July/August issues of On Balance magazine, we discuss several common issues and planning strategies for successfully transferring ownership of a family business to the next generation.
- Nature Soy, a leading consumer product good manufacturer of healthy soy and vegetarian products, has sold to Keystone Capital
- Serving as the internal audit department for a global, private equity-owned manufacturer of baked goods
- Baker Tilly presented a panel discussion during the 2016 Craft Brewers Conference in Philadelphia, Pa. Learn more about how to execute your brand at retail through distribution.
- Previous Next