- Although general middle-market M&A activity is down year-to-date through the first nine months of 2013, the food and beverage industry has not participated in the decline as M&A activity picked up and there were announcements of several large transactions in Q3.
- With a record setting attendance of over 19,000 people visiting the International Dairy Show and Process Expo, there was ample opportunity for our Valued Business Advisors in the food processing industry to keep abreast of trends and discuss industry challenges.
- MADISON, WI - Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) and the Wisconsin State Energy Office (SEO) have partnered to develop an action plan aimed at assisting dairy farms and cheese-making facilities reduce waste, reduce land spreading, curb impacts on local wastewater facilities and harness available energy sources.
- US multi-national corporations doing business in foreign countries (and foreign based multi-national corporations doing business inside the US or foreign countries other than their own) are typically subject to the domestic tax laws of the countries where they engaged in business activities.
- The IRS issued Notice 2013-60, which has updated prior guidance (Notice 2013-29) relative to the "begun construction" requirement for facilities producing electricity qualified energy sources to qualify for the Production Tax Credit (PTC) and Investment Tax Credit (ITC).
- Previous Next