- Baker Tilly summarizes a few key highlights of Farm Bill 2014 for the U.S. food policy that will set the course for the next five years.
- If you have incurred costs with respect to the development of a waste treatment facility before the end of 2013 or engaged or contracted for any on-site construction, evaluate your project’s status as it may pertain to investment tax credit eligibility.
- After a strong finish in 2012 and a slow start in early 2013, US middle market M&A activity in the food and beverage sector experienced a significant uptick during the second half of the year.
- The Financial Accounting Standards Board recently issued two Accounting Standard Updates that provide private companies with accounting alternatives for the subsequent measurement of goodwill and the accounting for certain interest rate swaps. What should businesses consider before adopting these provisions?
- Although general middle-market M&A activity is down year-to-date through the first nine months of 2013, the food and beverage industry has not participated in the decline as M&A activity picked up and there were announcements of several large transactions in Q3.
- Previous Next