- M&A activity in the food and beverage sector experienced a robust second quarter primarily driven by corporate actions. Sellers are looking to divest of non-core activities and buyers are looking to add additional brands, product lines, or expertise.
- Cory Wendt, Senior Manager with the energy and utility practice explains how understanding your consumption of utility resources can be better coordinated to create long-term savings for the company, as well as the utility. Making an energy decision is more than just cost per kilowatt hour. This article originally appeared in the Q2 2014 issue of Area Development magazine.
- While some processors are closing plants to eliminate redundancies, others are expanding to be in closer proximity to customers. Baker Tilly discusses what’s behind industry consolidation.
- Jim Alajbegu, Baker Tilly International Tax Firm Leader, discusses tax inversions with Chitra Nawbatt, anchor and correspondent for CTV News.
- Since the healthcare law was passed, the number of changes to its implementation and rules has created confusion for not only employers, but also employees. Our recent webinar discusses the latest modifications and what they mean to you. Specifically, they address the employer mandate (pay-or-play rules), the impact of temporary employees on large employers, and disclosures and reporting requirements.
- Previous Next