- On July 9, 2015, the Federal Accounting Standards Board (FASB) voted to defer the effective date of the new revenue recognition requirements ASU 2014-09 Revenue from Contracts with Customers (Topic 606) for one year. With this additional time, there are several ways software and technology companies can continue to prepare for the changes.
- Designed for the state or local government board member, this brief podcast provides an overview of key financial statement components and their importance.
- Gain a better understanding of how to identify a government’s risk for fraud as well as the board’s role and responsibilities related to fraud prevention.
- Learn about key financial ratios and benchmarks to help board members gauge their government’s financial health.
- Better understand fund balance and other financial policies that help state and local government board members establish goals, strategy, and credibility.
- Previous Next