- Baker Tilly comment letter to the FASB on the proposed update to Topic 230, Restricted Cash
- FASB issued guidance on accounting for credit losses - current expected credit losses (CECL) standard, with ASU 2016-13 Financial Instruments (Topic 326)
- FASB has issued a new standard for financial reporting of leases, ASU No. 2016-02, Leases (Topic 842), affecting companies that engage in leasing for assets such as real estate, vehicles & equipment.
- The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued its long awaited Accounting Standard Update on accounting for Leases. This marks the completion of one of the last convergence projects the FASB took up with the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
- Actions the FASB takes can have a significant effect on your financial statements and the impression they leave with users of such statements. Here are areas the FASB is likely to focus on in 2016.
- Previous Next