- Many organizations receiving federal awards are still assessing the impact the OMB uniform guidance will have on them. With the effective date looming, now is the time to assess the changes necessary to obtain compliance and determine a plan of action. To help you get started, we have developed a checklist of important steps you should take and key items to consider along the way.
- This webinar will offer information and recommendations for developing a successful plan to implement the changes related to the OMB Uniform Grant Guidance.
- The Accounting and Review Services Committee (ARSC) has issued three exposure drafts of Proposed SSARS, 1) Preparation of Financial Statements, 2) Compilation Engagements and 3) Association with Financial Statements on October 23, 2013. The proposed SSARS would be effective on or after December 15, 2015 with early implementation permitted.
- After many years of discussion, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) issued the long awaited and converged revenue recognition standard on May 28. This standard has the potential to be one of the biggest changes ever in financial reporting because it impacts virtually every financial statement issued in the world.
- In February 2014, the NIST Cybersecurity Framework was introduced as a response to Executive Order 16363, ordered by President Obama in 2013. The Executive Order was a White House initiative to improve cybersecurity of critical infrastructure by developing a framework which incorporates a consensus of industry standards and best practices.
- Previous Next