- Baker Tilly provides comment on the proposed ASU for Consolidation (Topic 810), Targeted Improvements to Related Party Guidance for Variable Interest Entities, issued by the FASB.
- We are pleased to provide comment to the PCAOB regarding the recently issued proposed auditing standard related to auditing estimates, including fair value measurements, and the related proposed amendments to auditing standards related to the auditor’s use of the work of specialists.
- This helpful template of sample disclosures can help your insurance organization determine your disclosures under the new accounting standard.
- Extensive new disclosures are needed under the changes made to the requirements for short-duration contracts accounting.
- Included in this e-Book is valuable insight from the SEC Office of the Chief Accountant, as well as a comprehensive guide produced by Baker Tilly on how to effectively scrutinize internal controls over financial reporting beyond what most organizations are currently doing.
- Previous Next