- Remaining competitive in an ever changing global environment while maintaining or increasing the firm’s professional reputation and prestige is what drives architects and engineers to continuously develop new and improved designs, concepts and processes.
- The IRS released new rules in the form of regulations for NFP hospitals. These rules mandated by the Affordable Care Act are mandatory for NFP hospitals in order to maintain their not-for-profit 501(c) (3) status.
- Through researching alternative depreciation methods and applying specialized tax knowledge, Baker Tilly determined that our client, a trust with an 33 percent ownership investment in a local restaurant, could capitalize on a substantial cost-saving 179 deduction that is typically disallowed by trusts.
- New accounting method change procedures will help small businesses comply with repair and maintenance regulations.
- Proposed regulations revise the scope and definition of internal use software, making it easier to determine what qualifies for the R&D credit.
- Previous Next