- The repair and maintenance regulation update in Baker Tilly’s 2015 midyear tax letter provides clarification on the deduction and capitalization of expenditures related to tangible property for landlords.
- While B2B exemptions can reduce a holder’s unclaimed property liability many are unaware of that states will accept any property remitted to them and will not ensure that a B2B exemption is properly applied.
- This update highlights two fundamental changes to the IRS’s examination procedures to better prepare taxpayers for to have meaningful discussions with IRS agents about draft IDRs.
- The BEA has extended the deadline to file a BE-10, Benchmark Survey of US Direct Investment Report Abroad to June 30, 2015 for US businesses with fewer than fifty foreign affiliates and for new filers.
- Independent Baker Tilly International member firms, Baker Tilly in the US and Collins Barrow in Canada, provide individuals and business insight into tax considerations when doing business across the border
- Previous Next