- Effective July 1, 2015, capital equipment used in Minnesota in the manufacturing process is exempt from sales tax at the time of purchase.
- US Supreme Court announces Affordable Care Act decision that taxpayers who purchase health insurance on a federal healthcare marketplace exchange are entitled to subsidized premium credits.
- The legislative update in Baker Tilly’s 2015 midyear tax letter discusses the status of tax reform, proposed changes to liability allocation rules, and the extender tax provisions.
- A discussion on the impact of passive activity rules that, in the right circumstances, may allow taxpayers to avoid the 3.8 percent net investment income tax on certain income.
- This discussion provides an overview of proposed international and US tax reform aimed at addressing harmful global tax competition and corporate tax inversion.
- Previous Next