- A careful review of the passive activity credit carryforward schedule is necessary to understand if your passive activities may generate tax credit.
- Under IRS Rev. Ruls. 2015-9 and 2015-10 more transactions qualify as type D acquisitive asset reorganizations (under Sec. 368(a)(1)(D)), so may be more apt to accept various forms of reorganization transaction.
- Quick serve restaurant client saves millions in tax dollars
- If a project's production period for the property ceases for at least 120 consecutive days, a taxpayer may suspend the capitalization of interest for that project. Baker Tilly helped a client expense the associated interest costs until production activities resume.
- Our benefits and tax specialists discuss the reporting requirements needed to properly comply with ACA rules for applicable large employers.
- Previous Next