- State qui tam laws and the expansion of tobacco taxes to address the growth of electronic cigarettes continue to lead 2015 state and local tax trends.
- The IRS updated its list of accounting method changes eligible for “automatic” consent procedures and released guidance that includes significant changes and time-sensitive transition rules.
- An individual can’t be an employee and a partner of the same partnership or so says the Department of Treasury in newly released temporary regulations.
- States are beyond annoyed with a court decision in California regarding Bed Bath & Beyond’s store credit.
- An uncertain market might be the best time to think about converting that traditional IRA into a Roth.
- Previous Next